OZ Cosmetic Clinic
oz cosmetic clinic  
  Korean sitemap contact
  home about OZ procedures photo cost talks consult
Consultation

3759   94   1
  View Articles

Name  
   OZ (2017-10-10 10:48:22, Hit : 206, Vote : 36)
Subject  
   [re] Zygoma 3
Dear Tam,

There is no difference in effect between no fixation zygoma reduction and fixation zygoma reduction.
Some my misunderstand no fixation zygoma as less effective procedure because the recovery is faster and there is no fixation material.
But that is not true.
Even if there is no fixation material, the effect is the same.

Removing a part of bone can be used sometimes(when it is needed).
But removing a part of bone when it is not needed can make a noticeable step off at the site of removing.
That's the reason why everyone's surgery should be different.

I've performed no fixation zygoma reduction for over 20 years with excellent results and without any serious complications.

Regards,

Hyuncheol Park MD
OZ Cosmetic Clinic

>Dear Dr. Park,
>A friend showed me some information about "Quick and safe zygoma reduction". Because there are no screws, no sagging..I feel that is the method you use and I really like that.
>But some said this method doesn't change much on the front and the 45degree of the cheeks. Is it true? Can you take out a little bone rather than just disfracturing then rotating it during the surgery? :)
>You have a nice day!
>Tam

Prev
   Eyelid surgery: Parallel to low inner tapered

Kaina
Next
   zygoma reduction

Jeremy

no
subject
name
date
hit

Zygoma 3

Tam
2017/10/09 215 15

[re] Zygoma 3

OZ
2017/10/10 206 36
Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by Zetyx

OZ Cosmetic Clinic, KangNamKu NonHyunDong 49-17 Medifriend B/D 6F, Seoul, South Korea ( zip: 135-010 )
TEL : 82-2-511-7373 E-mail : ozclinic@korea.com
Home | About OZ | Procedures | Photo Gallery | Cost | OZ Talks | Consultation | Site Map | Contact | KOREAN

© All rights reserved by OZ Cosmetic Clinic, Seoul, KOREA