OZ Cosmetic Clinic
oz cosmetic clinic  
  Korean sitemap contact
  home about OZ procedures photo cost talks consult
Consultation

3777   95   1
  View Articles

Name  
   OZ (2017-11-06 18:51:16, Hit : 174, Vote : 17)
Subject  
   [re] Eyelid surgery: Parallel to low inner tapered
Dear Kaina,

Thank you for your interest in my clinic.
I'm sorry for your disappointing result at Wonjin clinic.
You should have chosen your doctor more cautiously.
Big clinics are factory to make the fake results easily and are not good choice for natural and delicate result.

You can undergo revision surgery for your double eyelid surgery and reversing of your medial epicanthoplasty.
For proper assessment of your status, please send me your photos to my email.
ozclinic@korea.com

Take pictures when you stare camera, slightly upward, slightly downward, and close your eyes.

For lip augmentation, filler injection is always preferred even if it is not permanent.
Fat graft can be calcified in lips can can cause irregularity easily.

For dark circle, transconjunctival fat trasfer is the most recommended procedure.
Through conjunctival incision, lower eyelid fat is redistributed to make it even.
Then, dark circle might look less noticeable.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Regards,

Hyuncheol Park MD
OZ Cosmetic Clinic

>I had eyelid surgery at wonjin a year ago and I don't like the results. I had a Mongolian fold prior to surgery and after having it removed my eyes look odd to me in the inner corners. I want to reconstruct/restore my Mongolian fold in inner corner.  
>I requested low inner fold tapered eyelid design that is popular with many Korean idols and the doctor gave me outer fold parallel eyelids.
>
>I also have small lips which I wish to make fuller permanently, and I want to fat graft to get rid of my dark circles.
>Please help

Prev
   Calf reduction

Maria
Next
   Zygoma 3

Tam

no
subject
name
date
hit

Eyelid surgery: Parallel to low inner tapered

Kaina
2017/11/05 160 37

[re] Eyelid surgery: Parallel to low inner tapered

OZ
2017/11/06 174 17
Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by Zetyx

OZ Cosmetic Clinic, KangNamKu NonHyunDong 49-17 Medifriend B/D 6F, Seoul, South Korea ( zip: 135-010 )
TEL : 82-2-511-7373 E-mail : ozclinic@korea.com
Home | About OZ | Procedures | Photo Gallery | Cost | OZ Talks | Consultation | Site Map | Contact | KOREAN

© All rights reserved by OZ Cosmetic Clinic, Seoul, KOREA